“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 9, 2014

Horse Quotes

Since I'm stuck at the house watching three *very* pregnant mares, I have a slight case of horses-on-my-mind. (I know, I know.....what else is new?) As such, here's a bunch of horse quotes. 

On a more serious note, we would love prayer for these upcoming babies. My mare is at 353 days today, and the average gestation is 336. Jessie's mare has been testing ready to foal for over 48 hours now, and no baby is here yet. When we've had that happen previously, it's always been a trouble birth. In other words, we're starting to get a little worried and would love prayer for safe deliveries as well as strength, presence of mind, and wisdom for us.

Happy Wednesday! xoxo






And one non-horsey one.....just for kicks.....


2 comments: