“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 14, 2014

A Man And A Woman

Lots of late nights over here.......we have a mare who we're pretty sure is going to have a rough birth, and so someone is awake 24/7 watching her. (So thankful for dear friends who come help us take shifts!!!)

During my shift the other night, I kept myself awake by watching some John Wayne movies. Yes, I'm totally obsessed with him a slight fan of his. One of the ones I watched is the classic "McLintock". Now there's problems with this movie, and some of the girls could use a little wardrobe adjustment, but there are some amazing moments. 

Like this scene.

I hadn't watched this movie in a while, and I'd completely forgotten about this conversation, but it quickly turned into my favorite scene from the whole movie. 

"All the gold in the United States Treasury and all the harp music in heaven can't equal what happens between a man and a woman with all that growin' together. 
I can't explain it any better than that."

*chills*

No comments:

Post a Comment