“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Nov 27, 2013

A Feast!

Jessie says she's not eating anything today......or tomorrow....up until tomorrow night. Cause she wants to be "good and hungry"!

I can understand - when the menu includes turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, stuffing, sauteed mushrooms, dilly bread, pecan pie, chocolate pumpkin truffles, chocolate cheesecake, a chocolate fountain with strawberries, angel food cake, vanilla wafers and marshmallows..........

Anyone drooling?

Have a wonderful and super blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

And don't eat too much ;)

11 comments:

  1. Heard a story once.
    One fella said to the fella next to him, "So, how are you preparing for Thanksgiving?"
    Replied the other fella, "Well, I'm am going to gorge myself for the three days leading up
    to Thanksgiving, in order to get my body used to it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh glory! I'm starving myself so I have enough room ;) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night - we're eating all of that? Golly, we are going to have to fast for three days and night afterwards just to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will no longer be a Grumpy Angry Person Starving, until afterward, then the Grump Angry Person comes back with the Stomach Ache. GAP-SA

      Delete
    2. David....don't think about that part. That's what I keep telling Jessie ;)

      Josie.....no comment. :P

      Delete
  4. That's it. I'm visiting you guys during Thanksgiving. O.O *faints at food descriptions*

    ReplyDelete