“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Jul 11, 2013

Cold wave comin' through!


Over the past few weeks, due to it being ridiculously hot, I've been trying to get in the schedule of going to bed around 9 PM and being up by 5:30 or so.....way hard to do for me because I love staying up late. But my body is finally adjusting, and this morning, it was so worth it.

80 degrees!! A beautiful, cloudy 80 degrees!

I was in heaven :) Worked horses, cleaned stalls, took pictures, trimmed trees...and then, unfortunately, it still got hot.

But, walking back into the barn, I saw the freshly cleaned, big, sparkling, full horse water bucket. The temptation was too much. Yes, I dunked my entire head and most of my shoulders down in the water bucket, and it felt wonderful ;)

Best picture from the morning? Right here.....


No comments:

Post a Comment