“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Mar 21, 2013

Wounds Heal...Scars Fade....


Just a quick post here....this way you don't come visit my blog and the first thing you read is a despairing post!

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. I just wanted to update and let you all know that things are slowly getting better. Things will never be the same again, but wounds heal, and even scars can eventually fade.

I'm sorry to be so vague, but the family doesn't want the details being widely spread. Short story is the father died an extremely tragic and unexpected death, and left six young kids and a wife who are hurting deeply and very confused. They don't have God in their lives which complicates everything further.

But God is good, I've been stretched and grown through this, and we are being able to witness to and support this family like crazy.

Hopefully, I can post soon on all God's shown me as a result of this trial. But for now....goodnight!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'll be praying for you guys! It must be a trying experience, but I'm glad that, though it may be a slow process, things are getting better for you.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete