“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Mar 29, 2013

Good golly we're tired....

......when I'm sitting in my room editing pictures, and I hear David from the other room yelling, "THREE TURTLES, BABY!!"  :) :) :)

Explanation - we're waiting for a mare to have a baby, and we're all running on zero sleep. David and Jessie are playing some fishing game on the ipad that includes demolishing turtles....thus the odd comments I keep hearing..... :)

Oh, just heard, "Heeyyy...you just pushed me into a crab pile..."

5 comments:

  1. lol, say hi to everyone for me. Tell Jessie to push David into the crab pile :) It's only just now 10 o clock, too.... I'm worried about the kind of posts we'll see in an hour or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the puffer fish we almost got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs* Love you guys! Hope the mare foaled in time for y'all to get some well needed sleep. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She foaled at 3AM this morning!!! Healthy gorgeous colt - we're thanking God...and celebrating with pizza, ice cream, and The Hobbit tonight LOL

      Delete