“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Jan 20, 2013

Optimist Meets Pessimist

The difference between an optimist and a pessimist ....

It's dark, cold, late at night. Jessie and I are outside loading carts in the back of the truck in the freezing cold. Dialogue as follows:

Lisa: I am soooo glad I get to go inside and take a hot shower. You know, I love hot showers in the winter time...they're the only thing that really warms me up.

Jessie: I hate hot showers in the winter time................you have to get out.

:D


5 comments:

  1. Haha, I think I have to agree with you both! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie! You don't have your shower hot enough!! If you have it hot enough, you heat up the cold air around you when you get out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Jesse cannot possibly be destined for a colder climate. I was just telling Mark the other day that I miss showers in the winter in AZ because when you get out you don't freeze! Brrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emiko - Yes, both are indeed true to some extent :)

    Bushy - that works only if you can stand really really hot water. Maybe that is her problem!! Or you have a really warm bed to climb into LD

    Mrs G. - we are certainly Arizona girls :) Ask David...we're quite reactive when it comes to the cold LOL

    ReplyDelete