“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

May 31, 2012

I've been awarded!!

Sweet Sadie over at Moments In Time awarded me with the Liebster Award.

I'm not quite sure what the award is for...I think just a way to get to tell someone you love them and get to see some new blogs!

The strings attached are as follows...

Rules:
Put a link to who gave you the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them.

Sooo....if your name is below, you've been Liebstered. (what that means is I just really like you and/or your blog) :)

Oh, and I know some of you don't like re-posting things like this on your blog...don't worry...you don't have to. I just decided to Liebster you anyways because you're awesome!

~ Jordanna from the awesome blog Quilted Cowgirl
~ Savannah, part of the wonderful Family Cochran
~ Perry, authoress at Perry Elisabeth
~ Amy from the amazing Proverbs 31 Ten
~ BushMaid, Aussie, authoress, and humorous author at BushMaid

All these girls are awesome (as are their blogs)...so go check them out and give them a follow!


5 comments:

  1. *pinks* Oh wow, me? An award? I'm flattered! I'm also honoured to be labelled a "humorous author"! Woot for funnyness!! :D Thankyou so much, Lisa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa!! Thank you so much!!!!

    (and thanks for thinking of me in other ways too - you know what I mean! :)

    YOU'RE awesome!!!

    -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much Lisa! You're awesome, you know! :-)

    Congrats on graduating! I hope you had a splendid graduation!

    ReplyDelete