“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Mar 26, 2012

Touch of Class Horse Show!!

Just got home last night from being at a Miniature Horse Show all weekend. We left Friday afternoon and got home around 11PM last night. Totally exhausted, but had an absolutely amazing show.

We brought home 20 first places, 22 second places, 2 thirds, and one Reserve Champion!! Our horses are now qualified for the World show and we'll be heading to Ft Worth this fall. I am SO excited and grateful to God for the our awesome horses and the opportunity He's given us to own them.

So many wonderful friends came out to help and hang out with us. Everyone is so supportive and helpful and encouraging!! We could NOT have done this without the help and support of our friends.

I'll post pictures and videos at some point.


5 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Sounds like so much fun. I sure had fun there - except the cranky fed gun regs. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lisa! That is amazing! 20 first places?! The Lord is awesome isn't He? :D
    I'm so glad y'all had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting that your horses placed so well - it doesn't surprise me :). That is great!!!

    I wish you were coming to OK again this year...:( But I'm so happy for you that you get to go to the world show. What a great accomplishment!!

    Much love! Miss you!!

    - Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. David - I wasn't sure if you enjoyed yourself or not...glad you did. West World is my absolutely most favorite place to be!

    Sadie - thank you!!! Now I will have some time to email you back :P

    Savannah - THANKS!!! I also SO wish that we were going to Tulsa. That is what we ideally would have liked to do, but in order to qualify for that show, we would have had to go to shows in Albuquerque and Norco, and we can't travel that much. Hopefully next year!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, and David...that was weird about the whole gun thing. Honestly?!?!? It's a horse facility. I don't think anyone showing would have minded...they're all horse people. Grrrr.... :P

    ReplyDelete