“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Nov 4, 2011

Baby horse is coming!!!!!!

Lew Sterrett is out in Buckeye this evening and I am, sadly, at home waiting for a baby horse to come. The mare is Missy and she is pregnant by the stud that we lost, so the foal is really special. We are expecting this baby any time!!!!!

We have been reading a book called Heaven by Randy Alcorn. It is really good and gets one very excited about one's eternal home!!!

More later.....off to the barn :-)

4 comments:

  1. I've heard Lew Sterrett a couple times - he's pretty neat. It's a shame you missed him! Did you ever get around to reading the 3 Musketeers? If so, what'd you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordanna! I did read 3 Musketeers....interesting book. I liked Count of Monte Cristo better, I think. What was the Dumas book that you said was your favorite? Finding good books is so hard. Any other suggestions for me? I love Ben-Hur!! And the Lamplighter books, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monte Cristo. Musketeers was just a little too ...charged for me. Have you ever read Shadow of the Almighty or A Chance to Die? Mrs. Ronsick has my good reads list or I could email you one. I hope you post pics of the foal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will check with Mrs. R.

    And I will most definitely be putting pictures of baby on....probably more than you want :) I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete