“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Dec 6, 2010

Christmas Parade

Saturday night was the huge Fiesta of Light Electric Light Parade!!! It was so fun and there were SOOOOO many people. I am making a movie and I will post it when finished. Here are a few shots.

Some of the horses/carts...



My silly dad....


My gorgeous mom...


"Jester" Jessie...


And me (My hat is cocked to the side because I am copying a famous miniature horse trainer....or John Wayne?!?!?)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa I love your blog, and today the pictures are beautiful. In fact since I do not have pictures of your dad and Jess for our Christmas letter, I might use the ones you posted.Thanks much!
    Love you oodles,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It looks like you all are doing great out there in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...it's not very cold this year, thankfully! It makes the parades much easier :)

    ReplyDelete