“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Oct 4, 2010

Family Camp...my version!

Well...I have finally put together a slideshow of all my pictures from Family Camp. Actually, I had it all made about a week ago, but didn't have any music to go with it.

So, last night when they came over for dinner and a farm tour :), we recorded Matt playing How Great Is Our God/Come Thou Fount/Jesus Paid It All and it turned out just beautiful. Perfect for the video!

I apologize that there aren't pictures of everybody in this...maybe some of you are glad of that :) Comment and let me know what you think!


10 comments:

  1. We loved it! Great editing job and nice work on the music. Even so, it's still incomplete! Whatever happened to the pictures of the Dales family spiking the lemonade with Tabasco sauce? (and James Hoodenpyle actually drinking it?...and enjoying it!) Also, what about Josiah getting framed for TPing several vans? What about the skunk that was somehow attracted to your cabin? or the video showing the snake in Sabrina's sleeping bag? I want justice! Vindication! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ! Mr. M!
    great job on the vid. lisa came out good.. thought it was matt playing ! ( :
    we have the video of me and sabrina getting scared of the snake ill have them email it too you ! :D
    very well done!
    there are some UGLY pics of me in there ! but i dont care :P
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Lisa! The picture of me is really bad, but i don't care :) Yeah, we need the video of the snake in Sabrina's bed! Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Hospital ward. :P
    Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hospital Ward??? Oh... he he! I felt bad to see your mom still on crutches at church! How is she doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great camp video....such great memories! So fun to see all the faces of all our friends! Thanks for sharing it!
    Love,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, she is doing fine. Still healing. She can now move her big toe, and her second one in line. But, still really bruised and such.
    I meant to talk to you Sun. but didn't get a chance. How are YOU doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...she's just fine. No condolences needed, believe me LOL...that was sarcastic!!

    Thank you everyone for the "thank yous!" I loved putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow lis i am at skye's and i just saw your comment from about 4 minutes ago :)

    ReplyDelete