“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Sep 1, 2010

Courtship

I can hardly believe it!!!

No...I'm just kidding..but I have to tease my friends, Tyler & Perry, who both posted posts titled "Courtship" and both started with something similiar to "I can't believe it!"

Congrats, both of you! I am sooo excited to watch how God will play this out in your lives. I will probably calling you when I (Lord willing) start courting some day!!! You know how you have friends that you are "equal" with and then friends who you look up to? You both have been friends that I have been able to look up to throughout the years I have known you.

I'm praying for you and am thrilled for you both!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment