“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Jul 27, 2010

Do you notice anything?!?

OK...I have like one second to post something really funny! Life is starting to calm down a little bit..finally.

All those of you do not live in AZ need to be so happy right now. It is hot and humid and miserable. Ugh..why do I live here? For the beautiful sunsets...Grand Canyon...think positive....:)


Here's the funny thing. This is a great picture of Jessie and one of our puppies, Pickles. Do you notice anything different/funny/strange about it? It may be a while before I have time to get on here again and tell you what is different, but comment and let me know what you think.

12 comments:

  1. Ummmm... her teeth look strange?? Did you photo-shop yours in??
    If it's not the teeth, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was thinking the same thing Tyler said.

    Well, the puppy is cute tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it!! along the lines of her teeth haha you whitened them. right?
    That is my final assumption :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, we think they belong to Leighann, the teeth that is. Maybe the whole face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fake teeth and mouth area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to agree with everyone else and say it is the teeth. Did you photoshop them in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. After further review of the picture. I am pretty sure it was photoshop, but I can't be positive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the eyes were photoshopped too. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it took me so long to tell you the "secret," guys!!! Yes..you are all right..it's the teeth. We are always kidding Jessie about her yellow teeth so I decided to make them white. I photoshopped the white from her shirt and put it on her teeth. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay... so I know that I didn't post anything but I agreed with everyone else... if you need witnesses just ask my family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jacob.... :)

    (I believe you!)

    ReplyDelete