“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Jun 12, 2010

Prayer Request


My little dog, Joy, is due to have puppies any time. She is only 4.5 lbs, and so her births usually have complications that turn into me having to pull the puppies out. Last night, she had some abnormal discharge, so we took her to the vet this morning. That is all cleared up, but her mucous plug has come which means puppies within 24 hrs.

When she does have puppies, I will have to help her. Lately, my stomach has really been rebelling towards bad smells, and believe me, having puppies STINKS! It smells really, really bad.

So anyways, please pray for a safe delivery, and that I would not be affected by the smell and be able to help her adequately. Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, adorable dog!!!

    I will definitely be praying for her! :)

    Oh, and when I saw you guys in the store in was not my intention to walk up then walk away...I was gonna like, poke you and run, then your mom was all like "HEY!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for her and you :-) -Sadie

    ReplyDelete