“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

May 22, 2010

Best Friend's Graduation/Party

Well, my best friend, Leigh Anne, had her high school graduation on Thursday night! She graduated from Verrado and is going to be going to Grand Canyon University this fall...the same place that I will hopefully be going to next year!

We went to her graduation and then to her house for ice cream cake and a "party" afterwards. Then, she came home with us, spent the night, and left the next day. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures

At the graduation



Getting ready to cut the cake!


But, it was frozen too hard, so my dad had to do it!


Her dad is a big game hunter, so their living room looks like a trophy room!



Jessie with the crocodile rug


And the hippopotamus (sp?)


I know that it is the "norm" nowadays in America, but the way that the kids acted and dressed out at the high school was appalling!!!..to say the least. Makes me sooo glad that I am homeschooled!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment